- BAACBH recently initiated, and with the help of the newly formed Congressional Caucus on Bosnia and its co-sponsor Christopher Smith, submitted for consideration to the House of Representatives, a new resolution on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The Council's immediate goal is to create the Congressional caucus for Bosnia and Herzegovina in Washington DC.
- Encouraging meaningful constitutional reforms in Bosnia that must be supported and influenced by the international community, particularly by the United States. Bosniak-American Advisory Council made legal analysis of current efforts for constitutional reforms, and based on such, has highlighted important issues and offered more reasonable solutions. This issue has been discussed in Position paper titled "The Complexities and the Necessities Behind Constitutional Reform in Bosnia and Herzegovina".
- Encouraging necessary reforms that will lead Bosnia and Herzegovina to Euro-Atlantic integrations, mainly memberships in NATO and European Union.
- In September 2006 BAACBH had opened its office in Washington DC and now through its Program Director is utilizing its knowledge to introduce its' expertise in Bosnian Affairs to relevant institution and government agencies in Washington DC.
- Several BAACBH Directors had a limited role in the recently passed Senate Resolution 400 addressing the future of the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Several BAACBH Directors have initiated the language for the Senate Resolution 134 and House Resolution 199 on genocide in Srebrenica and Bosnia & Herzegovina. Furthermore, these Directors and several Trustees were instrumental in garnering 40 co-sponsors for the H. Res. 199. Both resolutions were unanimously adopted.